These aren’t your average chalkboard scribbles!
This 1960’s-inspired dress pays homage to Katherine Johnson, the fabulous African-American mathematician who was largely responsible for sending the astronauts on the Apollo 11 safely into space. Hollywood thought the female mastermind’s story was pretty cool too so they turned it into the 2017 Blockbuster hit, Hidden Figures. Johnson, who was portrayed by Taraji P. Henson in the film, scribbled her fancy scientific calculations on a blackboard. This dress contains the secrets of gravity losses, simulates rocket propulsion, and is right up the alley of any stargazer.
- Black, 3/4 length kid's dress
- Functional pockets on skirt of dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with chalkboard scribbles all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
About the Maker
Svaha is starting a revolution aimed at shattering gender stereotypes!
We have created a unique line of apparel to deliver this mission! We want to show everyone that these crazy gender stereotypes are completely outdated. We want to teach kids that it’s okay to like anything they want. We want to prove that STEAM concepts are amazingly cool and completely accessible to everyone! We want to unapologetically celebrate femininity and the awesomeness of women in STEAM! Our brand and product line confront gender stereotypes and empower people to embrace their passions. Our apparel features bright, bold designs with STEAM-themes, sports-themes, and non-traditional colors. Plus, our products are made from 100% organic, super-soft cotton that feels as good as it looks!
Our goal is to transform the apparel industry by removing the gendered equation from clothes and letting people dress with no constraints!