Find your place in the stars in this glow-in-the-dark dress!
The wondrous night sky has inspired generations of humans to imagine what lies beyond. We made this dress design as an homage the amazing Cartographer of the Universe, Margaret Geller. She has spent her lifetime dedicated to the unthinkable task of mapping the universe to understand the patterns of galaxies we see today! This Astronomy-inspired dress captures the magnificence of the stars at night.
- Black, short-sleeve kid's twirl dress
- Features a silver ribbon belt at waist
- Functional pockets on skirt of dress
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes.
- Screen-printed with glow-in-the-dark constellations all-over-print design
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
About the Maker
Svaha has created a unique line of apparel to shatter gender stereotypes. Why do major retailers provide less options in the children's apparel aisle than they did in the 1950's? Why can't you find girl's clothing with astronauts or math equations? Why don't boy's clothes have cats or butterflies on them? Why aren't there any feminine women's clothes that feature science or technology themes?
We want to show everyone that these crazy gender stereotypes are completely outdated. We want to teach kids that it’s okay to like anything they want. We want to prove that STEAM concepts are amazingly cool and completely accessible to everyone! We want to unapologetically celebrate femininity and the awesomeness of women in STEAM! Our brand and product line confront gender stereotypes and empower people to embrace their passions. Our apparel features bright, bold designs with STEAM-themes, sports-themes, and non-traditional colors. Plus, our products are made from 100% organic, super-soft cotton that feels as good as it looks!
Our goal is to transform the apparel industry by removing the gendered equation from clothes and letting people dress with no constraints!