Arriving by April 8 to the store. Pre-order available now.
Women in science should be celebrities.
This tote bag is modeled after the American Apparel famous cities bag, with a twist to show off women in STEM --- that's science, technology, engineering, and mathematics- who have made remarkable contributions to the world through their work. Help make them just as famous as Rome and London by taking them out on the town with this tote. Spark conversation and tell their stories.
- This heavyweight fabric tote bag features 10 oz natural canvas, full side & bottom support gussets, measures 15"x18"x6" with 22" reinforced fabric handle
- Makes a great reusable shopping bag or a great gift for any occasion
- Make this shopping tote your new grocery bag, library tote, or beach tote
- Tote bag designs are professionally printed. Your unique design will make someone smile with funny, cute, vintage, or expressive artwork
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low for easy and convenient care
About the Maker
Lynn Nakamura is a photographer and art director based in Richmond, Va. If you'd like to see more of her work or obsess over cheese, intersectional feminism, and baby goats with her, go to LynnLNakamura.com